Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - December 7


It's been a very long time between posts, but with the holidays upon us, a menu plan is a must!

Monday - I'll take chicken and dumplin's to M&Ms potluck. Making extra for the guys.



Tuesday - honey-pecan pork chops, mashed potatoes, salad



Wednesday - supper at church - baked chicken, sweet potato patties, green beans



Thursday - slammin' salmon burgers, oven fries, cole slaw



Friday - bubble pizza, salad

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Laura at OrgJunkie for hosting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to MPM.

Your menu look delicious.

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are ya? Looks like you stepped away -- and I understand as my blog has been lonely for several months. I am also behind on reading blogs. Hope you are well!

Leah said...

I've got salmon burgers on the menu for this week too. Looking forward to trying a new thing.