Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lemonade Awards

Today, I was the recipient of this great award from Simply Sweet Home, which honors blogs that represent great attitude and/or gratitude. This is my first award for any of my blogs and it came on my birthday! Wow, I'm blown away......Thanks, Jerri!


As part of the tradition of this award it must be passed on to other deserving blogs (10). Since I'm fairly new to blogging, I'm choosing 5 of my favorites. So here goes, in no particular order:


Tiffany@ But I Had a Tiara - Great menus and gratitude for all things in life.


Stephanie @ A Year of Crockpotting - I'll be hating to see the year end. I bow to the crockpot queen!


Lisha @ Apprehensive Aliment Artisan - One of the most giving, loving individuals I've ever known, I'm proud to call her my friend. She's overcome her fear of cooking (to please her crew) and has a hubby who is masterful in the kitchen.


Amanda @ The Rural Bohemian - Found this blog through my friend and I love everything about it!

Brenda @ Meal Planning Magic - Always something interesting on this blog. Freezer meals are her specialty. Who wouldn't love a girl who can make turkey cupcakes.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs (I only had 5, sorry) which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you! What a sweet and thoughtful award. I have never been given a blog award so it is especially sweet:) And here it is the day before Thanksgiving when I am especially conscious of the many, many things I have to be grateful for. Thank you so much. I can't wait to post it on my blog. I pray you have a blessed Thanksgiving! Tiffany from ButIhadATiara

Stephanie ODea said...

Thank you, Barb!
It means a lot to have you think of me.
xoxo
steph