Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Front Porch Sittin' Wednesday

I don't cook on Wednesdays....at least not for the majority of them in the last seven years! Wednesdays, I step back and let Ms. J work her wonders in our church kitchen, then I sit down and enjoy a time of food and fellowship with my church family. It reminds me of the times we spent as children on the porch (front or back) visiting with friends, family and neighbors. Those visits inevitably involved food in one form or another. Wednesdays at Mulder give me the feelings I felt back then, feelings of being surrounded by people who truly love and care for one another.

Wednesday Meal
Chicken Pot Pie
Salad
Dessert

Food Fact: Sometimes it's not all about the food, it's about the people we share the food with..........

No comments: