Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's for Dinner?

I take time each weekend to plan meals for the next week, but sometimes, things don't work out as planned. That would be the case today. Mr. B usually gets off work at 2 pm, but this week he has started working 10 hours a day with Friday off (lucky man). My meal plans for the week were dependent on his arriving home in the early afternoon, so the plans have changed. Because things change quickly at my house, I always try to have something I can prepare in minimal time for days like today. Dessert will once again be provided by my good friends at the end of our weekly Bible study. As always, the facts will follow.

Tuesday Meal
Hot dogs with Chili
Pasta salad (leftover)

Coleslaw (leftover)
Chips (for The Hoss)

Food Facts: This was a quick meal that filled empty tummies and got us out of the house on time. It's always good to have something in the pantry or freezer that will work on busy days! Dessert was Fruity Pastries at our weekly Bible study.

No comments: